Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wandering

I feel like I’m wandering.
Just existing with no real purpose.

And it feels bad.
Feels like I’m wasting the life that Father God gave me.
Feel like I’m wasting the talent
The gifts, the skills…

But the truth is
Last year
I was
Wandering

Aimlessly

I had a job title
A role
A description
An email signature
A to do list that never seemed to end
Calls to make
Meetings to have

But mentally
I don’t know if I was there

Mentally
I was wandering

Wondering if this was all there was to life
Examining whether I was passionate about this
Knowing that this was not what 100% looked like
Knowing this wasn’t what I wanted my life to be

And I was wandering onto a path I didn’t want to be on

I wonder if it’s better
This way

It might not look like it
Look like the better way

But it feels more honest.



No comments:

Post a Comment