Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Always Thankful for...


  • …a flight that was $300 cheaper than anything else we had found.
  • a comfy row for two on the plane – Steve gets a window seat, I get an aisle; everybody’s happy!!
  • Getting the hair hostess to make me a cocktail of apple juice and spirte – you know me, pushing the boat out!!
  • Getting extra bread on the flight (I do love my carbs!!)
  • Watching Big Momma’s House 3, Black Swan, Friends, Mr Bean, CSI, Modern Family, and listening to albums by Janelle Monae, Adele & Jessie J.
  • Getting picked up in the car by Steve’s sister and baby Fraser less than a month old!!
  • The energy of 2 year old Theo (with chickenpox) shouting “bina” & “steve” when we arrived at his house.
  • English rain!!
  • Arriving at coach station for bus to Oxford 3 minutes before it arrives!
  • The sleep on the coach that made up for the lack of sleep on the plane.
  • All six bags fitting into the car…by some crazy miracle, and by getting a little squashed!!
  • English TV!!
  • Fish and Chips for Dinner.
  • A “quick trip” with my mummy lasting 2 hours, with ¾ of it involving walking!!
  • Mooching around my house in pyjama’s.
  • How excited everyone is to see us.
  • The fun that we will have over the next two weeks.

  • The beautiful sleep I will get tonight. 
  • Life, and journey with my wonderful husband. 
  • Conversation with Father God. 


No comments:

Post a Comment